The deadline is in two weeks.
If you win, it gets made! In fact, it gets made many times!
The winner of the KITFR 2010 Screenplay Competition will have their script made by everyone who enters the upcoming KITFR 2010 Directing Competition! So it's a great chance to see your writing not only made, but made many times! And it will be SOON! I hope that's a great incentive!
This competition is for writers of all levels. Whether you're a pro, or whether you're just starting out, or even if you're interested but worried because you've never written a script and don't speak English very well--- I want you ALL to give it a go. Be creative! Have some fun! Write something!
Here's the rules:
- Your script must be no longer than FIVE pages (six including a cover page)
- You must write in industry-standard format. If you don't know how to do that, please read this. If you're still confused, email me, and I'll help you with the formatting.
- The DEADLINE for the competition is THURSDAY 21st OCTOBER 2010. No exceptions.
- You must have these THREE characters: Margaret, Abdul and Regina.These are the ONLY characters you can have.
- Your story takes place at the Headquarters of: 'The Equal Rights Committee.' The only locations (within the headquarters) are: Meeting Room, Kitchen, Secret Shelter.
- You must include this line of dialogue somewhere in the script: "Who the hell is Mark Flamstein?"
The competition opens NOW!