1. All of my writings are spur of the moment.
2. I write fluidly and post immediately. If I'm at the computer I spell check, if I'm using my phone I don't.
3. If there are no images you know I've published from my phone.
4. I give advice a lot but am generally uneasy about doing so because I think that, for the most part when it comes to art: you should do what you want and find your own way.
5. I often delay arranging and conducting interviews due to laziness.
6. My favorite interview on the site is with Scott Rosenberg.
7. I often want to delete posts after publishing, but never do.
8. I would rather my posts be art than give advice on art. i.e. rather than write a blog called 'be creative!' I'd rather write something creative. This is an aim for the future.
9. I have turned down a lot of sponsorship and advertising opportunities, because they're not in line with what I preach.
10. I feel I've yet to find the true purpose of this blog.
Bonus fact: While writing this I listened to 'Many Rivers To Cross' by Jimmy Cliff and 'We'll Meet Again" by the Preservation Hall Jazz Band.