If you have a blog, answer these there (doesn't matter whether you blog about movies, your stamp collection, or dragon sightings.... answer the questions!). If you don't have a blog, feel free to use the comments section here.
1. What film has been sitting on your shelf for six months waiting to be watched?
2. What is the one film you know word for word?
3. What screen character breaks your heart?
4. If you could bring an actor back from the dead, and had to pair them on screen with a current actor (who is no older than 40), what would your combo be?
5. How often do you check your phone in the cinema?
6. What film do you love which no-one else quite seems to 'get'?
7. What is your favourite Al Pacino film?
8. Why do they always manage to make us go one size bigger with the popcorn?
9. Share one memory from a cinema visit long ago.
10. Have you ever used a line from a movie, in your life, without anyone knowing you stole it? Give details.
If you answer these on your blog please link back to this article so people can find their way back home. I'll be sharing some of your answers on the Facebook Page!