Would love for you to answer these, and also pass this on to anyone else who might be interested.
1. Has a film storyline or character ever inspired you to say or do something in your life that, otherwise, you wouldn't have said or done?
2. Artists die, but their work stays, as long as we keep viewing it. Why is the past important? Where do Chaplin, Capra and Hepburn fit into a world of iPhones and social networks?
3. What do you dislike most about movies?
4. Please sum up in only ONE word, what you are looking when you watch a film.
5. When you think of your love for movies, what one image comes to mind? (could be an image from a movie, could be a flashback of you as a kid eating popcorn, could be anything!)